Simple soup that is filling and lots of great flavor.
Author: La cuisine by Jen
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 bunch of Kale
- ½ bunch of Spinach
- 2 leeks
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 stoke cubes
- 3 big sweet potatoes or 5 small
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper as desire
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or your choice of oil)
- 6 cups of water
- Wash all the vegetables, peel the garlic and sweet potatoes. Cut sweet potatoes in larger chunks/cubes. In a medium heavy bottomed pot, heat 1 Tablespoons olive oil over medium heat stir the bouillon cubes and oil for 1 minute then you can add the leeks and stir 2 more minutes.
- Add all the ingredients and stir everything to mix it well. Pour on top 6 cups of water.
- Simmer for 30 min with the lid on.
- Remove from the heat and puree the soup in a blender or food processor.
- Serve the soup hot or warm, with desired garnishes and a drizzle of olive oil.